We are looking to hire a new UX/UI Designer.
£35,000 a year
Your responsibilities will include:
- UI/UX Designer you will collaborate with a small agency team of account management, creative, design and development personnel.
- Full lifecycle design from UX architecture and design work to execution will be your responsibility.
- Produce top notch digital experience designs individually and as part of a team.
- Map out user journeys for elegant, engaging and intuitive experiences for the user.
- Prototype and mockup at various fidelity levels (both paper and digital).
- Create and understand personas, support user research and user testing.
- Confidently present your ideas, designs and decisions.
Three or more years UI/UX design experience for web and app applications, within an agency environment.
- An excellent grasp of the User Centred design methodology.
- 3 or more years UI/UX Design experience web applications, web apps, Apps.
- Ability to wireframe from conceptual sketches through to design.
- Experience of Adobe creative suite Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision and/or Sketch (or similar tools).
- Desire and enthusiasm to work on a wide range of client projects of all scopes and sizes.
- High production values and great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Awareness of emerging UX, UI and Responsive Design trends.
- Experience working in a fast-moving agency environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Information Architecture.
- Experience in agile delivery.
Please send a portfolio to accompany your CV, examples of wireframes, prototypes, user journeys, designs and creativity to email@example.com.